Monday, March 26, 2012

SOD: The Shins "Turn On Me"

Trying to keep up with posts while I'm away, but hey...I'm in California baby! Everything moves a little slower out here.

I woke up to this song today, and it got me feeling good. Hopefully it will do the same for you.

Also, James Mercer has finally revitalized The Shins, as it's been five years since their last album. Yes, Mercer created the group Broken Bells with Danger Mouse and released a successful album, but The Shins was what put him on the map. And their finally back with a new album. I've yet to listen to it, but you can bet your ass I will be listening as soon as I get the chance. Here's a great article/interview concerning Mercer's more recent endeavors since the last Shins album:

http://www.avclub.com/articles/james-mercer-of-the-shins,71391/

No comments:

Post a Comment