Tuesday, August 7, 2012

A Junkyard Playlist 8/7/12

When I'm not listening to an album, I will still make myself a playlist for the day. Sometimes to walk to, sometimes to work to. Sometimes to drive to and others to draw to. Here's one I started this morning and added to through the day (click song for youtube link).

1. To Be Alone With You - Bob Dylan

2. Pray Enough - The Wood Brothers

3. In The Morning - Adam Levy

4. True Love Way - Kings Of Leon

5. Beach House - The Cave Singers

6. Pisces Apple Lady - Leon Russell

7. I Don't Know What You Got - Little Richard

8. The Weight - King Curtis

9. Getaway - Dr. John


11. Boomer's Story (Acoustic Version) - The Black Crowes

12. Deep Ellum Blues - Carter Brothers

13. Learn How To Love - Tedeschi Trucks Band

14. Lone Pine Hill - Justin Townes Earle

15. Hide Your Love - The Rolling Stones

16. Stuck On My Baby - Anders Osborne

17. Have A Heart - Bonnie Raitt

18. Dylan's Hard Rain - Ryan Bingham

19. Outside Woman Blues - Cream

20. Why Does Love Got To Be So Sad - Derek And The Dominoes

RT: 79:19


No comments:

Post a Comment